Medscape from WebMD (medscape.com) is the leading medical resource most used by physicians, medical students, nurses, and other healthcare professionals for clinical information. this mobile app is used by over one million healthcare professionals.
Save medical news articles and read offline. No Internet connection is required. Access prescribing and safety information for more than 8,000 brand and generic drugs, OTC drugs, and herbals and supplements. This includes pill images, drug pricing, pregnancy and lactation guidelines, and more. Save commonly searched drugs to a personalized saved list for easy access.
Diseases, Conditions & Procedures:
- More than 4,000 evidence-based articles authored by leading physician experts (with images and videos)
- Over 600 step-by-step procedure videos, plus more than 100 tables and protocols
- Includes pathophysiology, epidemiology, differential diagnoses, workup, treatment, medication options, and more
Continuing Medical Education:
- Vast selection of CME/CE activities in 32 specialty areas
- Save and e-mail activities, track credits earned, and more
Reviewed by Solid Mobiles on