Record and share your GPS tracks with My Tracks.
Use My Tracks while you run, bike, hike, or do anything else outdoors, and it will use the GPS sensor in your phone to record the path you took. It will also gather useful statistics such as time, speed, distance, and elevation. You can review all of this data live, or you can save it for use later. While you’re out, you can mark relevant waypoints, and can ask to hear automatic voice announcements about your progress.
My Tracks can record data from external sensors:
- Zephyr Technology Consumer HxM Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- Polar Bluetooth heart rate monitor
- ANT+ heart rate monitors (*)
- SRM power meters, speed, and cadence sensors (*)
- More sensor support coming soon
* ANT+ and SRM support requires an ANT+ compatible phone
My Tracks can share your track data:
- As a GPX, KML, CSV, or TCX file
- Using Google Maps, Google Fusion Tables, or Google Docs
- Via Google+, Facebook, or Twitter
- Record in Metric or Imperial units (configured from the Recording menu, under Settings)
- Display your movement in terms of Speed or Pace (configured from the Display menu, under Settings)
Reviewed by Solid Mobiles on